I am exploring a number of concepts under an eclectic collection of subject areas. I am also exploring some of these in my blog about small and medium enterprises and micro-businesses at Lukim All. Undoubtedly, I will add to these in time. Right now, they include:
- project management frameworks and concepts,
- systems engineering and systems engineering management,
- systems of systems approaches,
- enterprise architectures,
- requirements management,
- managing the continuum of government / business knowledge,
- knowledge management,
- Web 2.0 and Enterprise 2.0 [and 3.0 and 4.0],
- strategic and project risk management and frameworks,
- strategic regulation frameworks,
- business management theory,
- evidence based management,
- business strategy,
- small business and strategy,
- business ethics,
- complexity theory,
- human to human and human to IT interactions in the context of management,
- integrated teams and team workings in general,
- situational awareness,
- mental models,
- soft systems methodologies,
- visualisation techniques and concepts, and
- lots of techniques and tools.
I have tried to illustrate some of these connections below and over time, more fully explain them.
You might have to click on it to enlarge the image.
You are most welcome to join me to explore some or all of these. So please feel free to contact me at any time.